My Husband was arrested for violation of conditions of parole, what happens next? How likely will he be reinstated?

Las Vegas, NV |

He's been on parole for 6 mons & he's had a total of 5 p.o. This officer violated him was his officer for 1 day. She stated that he wasn't in compliance since Jan 11th when he was released. Which I find puzzling because she wasn't his officer then. He has never had an dirty u/a and passed his polygraph, paid his fees on time. He has a stipulation from a juvenile sex case that was false the state picked it up. He had to Attend a attend a sex offender class but he withdrew a week before his arrest to find a closer location & even notified his p.o. via voicemail. The counselor sent a termination letter instead. Also she violates him for hanging with ex felons which is not true. He attended a family reunion & drinking a beer. He doesn't have to register as offender so why the violation?

She stated he violated by watching pornographic movies but we are married. What we do behind closed doors shouldn't be of any of their concern. That's a violation of our Martial privacy Griswold vs Connecticut. about the family reunion were we supposed to go up to every individual and ask if they were ex felons? The p.o. stated he should have asked his parole officer if he could attend but at that time he didn't have a parole officer to report too. She said we can fight that because that is true. People were doing drugs around him but it was in settings at social gatherings which he did remove himself from that area. The pre screening questions is where she is getting her information from she didn't even hear those answers herself.

You husband needs a very good counsel ASAP.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

That's what I've been doing for the past week and half. No one wants to take the case because it's a parole violation.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

It is tough case, as you correctly sensed.

I just find it very difficult that there are butt load of criminal defense lawyers and several of them have never done a parole violation or want to even take up the challenge. Thank you

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Thank you kindly for marking my answer as helpful.

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

There should be a hearing. An attorney should be provided if cannot afford one. Most of the time, an attorney can try to negotiate a re-instatement based on severity of violation.

The answer above is only based upon the limited information provided. The answer is limited and my review is likewise limited, and thus the response is not intended to be acted upon as legal advice. Although licensed in numerous states, I am currently only licensed to practice law in the state of Nevada. No attorney-client relationship is formed until you sign an attorney-client agreement with my office. Any information provided is for discussion purposes only and there is no attorney-client relationship formed. Only general legal information is provided. Each case is unique and accurate legal advice would require review of all details and documents for each specific case. It is possible that the comments here, while meant to be helpful, may in some cases not be complete.

This is not the type of issue that you will be able to get an answer from an internet posting. It is clear that you need the support and direction of counsel. I would guess that what happens with his issue could be greatly influenced by a good attorney. Do not take a chance!

This "answer" is not intended as legal advice and does not in any way create an attorney client relationship.