Skip to main content

My husband was arrested at the usa border what do i do now

Washington |

stoped at border and questiond then arrested for illegal entery

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I recommend that you contact an immigration lawyer who can file a request for information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer