Asked in Los Angeles, CA

My husband of 4 months has decided he doesn't want children. Can I file for an annulment under fraud or do I need to divorce?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings