Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.

My husband of 15 years cheated on me with a stripper and gave me an std I want a divorce but cannot afford one what can I do?

Can I make him pay for divorce cost and can I get alimony and child support for 16 year old?

| 1 answer
Sponsored Listings
Sponsored Listings