Skip to main content

My husband left me and our unborn child two months after our marriage and conceive a child with another women can I get alimony?

Lansford, PA |

I am disable and I receive disability I m not financially stability to move from my ex's father home I receive child support but I'm still under his thumb financially

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

There's not enough information here to answer your question. I will tell you that his infidelity will have little if anything to do with an alimony claim. You need to consult with an experienced family law attorney in your area to discuss the details of your case and the options available to you.

Be sure to click Best Answer if you found this helpful. Disclaimer: Please note that this response does not in any way an attorney-client relationship between Kathryn L. Hilbush and the recipient. My responses are general in nature. They do not constitute legal advice. You are advised to consult an attorney regarding this and any other legal matters.


You are entitled to child support but not alimony


It is highly unlikely that you would receive alimony given the length of the marriage but you are absolutely entitled to child support and you may potentially be entitled to spousal support.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer