MY HUSBAND IS ON PAROLE, CAN POLICE SEARCH MY HOME IF THEY PULL HIM OVER IN HIS CAR THAT IS NOT IN FRONT OR OUR HOME?

Concord, CA |

If he lives there too, yes.

All my comments here are intended for general legal purposes. None of my comments here establish an attorney-client relationship with anyone. None of my comments should be relied on in taking legal action without first consulting an attorney.

Yes because one of the conditions of parole if that the parolee consented in advance to a search of his or her residence. Here, the officers likely discovered his address and went to do a parole search there. Keep in mind that non- parolees can sometimes challenge that search if it should have been clear they were searching non- parolee places. Consult with an attorney if you think that happened. Good luck
www.losangelesdefenders.com

Sean Anthony Brady

Sean Anthony Brady

Thank you, Mr. Rosenberg, for explaining the reason behind my answer. I should have provided such in the first place.