Skip to main content

My husband is on a immigration hold getting ready to get deported and hes been deported twice.

Washington |

He has a mistermeter it is commqution with a miner. the person inviod is with me but now we are married and have kids. At his court he couldnt come back for a year . this there a chance he can get a green card or his paper after that year?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to consult with an experienced immigration lawyer about your husband's situation. If he has been deported before, the previous orders may be reinstated and he may be removed without a hearing. An attorney can find out what is going on, and whether his criminal and immigration violations will make him inadmissible to the U.S. and for how long.

Scott D. Pollock
Scott D. Pollock & Associates, P.C.
105 W. Madison, Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 444-1940
fax: (312) 444-1950

Please visit our renovated website at, which allows client access to case status, enhanced information on services, and other convenient features.


I would like to add that your husband clearly needs legal advice at this stage, because of the prior deportations. As Mr. Pollock advises, consulting with an experienced immigration attorney is very important. If you do not have sufficient funds to hire an attorney, you might contact the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project. I have included a link below.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer