Skip to main content

My husband is in tijuana mexico and he needs to get his fingerprints for fbi? where should he go?

San Marcos, CA |

We need his fingerprints for immigration porpuses.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 4


Try the US consulate general in Tijuana. They should be able to help you there.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


For instructions on FBI Background checks you can go to the website at the FBI which discusses the process and instructions. Look specifically at the instructions for fingerprints. If you have further questions seek legal help through a consultation with an excellent immigration attorney who can advise you.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


The consulate will be best suited to provide this informaiton. Also FBI website is very insightful on this issue.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


The US Consulate. The FBI website.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer