Skip to main content

My husband has been released from prision and they has been in a detention center for over 90 days what can be done about this

Charlotte, NC |

he served 5 yrs for guns and drugs however i thought if we were married over 10 yrs he would have to be released to me in my custody

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I'm guessing he's not a US citizen. If not, he's going to be deported and there's nothing you can do about it. Sorry.

This is not intended as legal advice.


If in fact he is on an ICE hold (immigration) you should find an attorney versed in that law.

Any information is provided for educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship exists between any person reading this information. No warranty, express or implied is provided. If you have a legal matter is important to contact an attorney who is licensed in your state. Many attorneys provide free initial consultations.