Skip to main content

My husband has been paying to a collections company for 6 years.the debt started out at $12481.00 we have paid 9000.00 to them.

Cookeville, TN |

we missed a month and called and offered them a settlement of 2500. they said no they would only take 70% of what we still owe which they say is$10954.22.
So we said we don't have that they said well we are in the process of garnshing your wages. And well a week later they have. What do we do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You may want to seek the protection of the Bankruptcy Code. Speak to a bankruptcy attorney.
Fabian E Powell



can a lawyer negotiate a deal to settle?


See my response to your other identical posting

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer