Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

My husband has a open worker’s compensation claim . ?we need a excellent lawyer to help him back on his feet ( somewhat )

A 3 ton metal pipe fall on my husband’s foot . This was the fault of a forklift driver( who had my husband hold the straps of a THREE TON pipe The strap broke on my husband’s end . Falling full force on his foot . Causing every single bone in his foot to be crushed. He just about lost his left foot . It leans on the side when he walks , His skin looks like 3rd degree burns . He needs medical care, adaptive devices ( such as a therapeutic , help around & in the home . Surgeries are still ongoing, he will need pain control the rest of His life. More surgeries down the road . They stopped disability payments a year ago and without any income what so ever we are struggling to say the least ! Workers Comp fill They want to settle his claim ASAP . Even though the bones pop out the more he’s up walking . They wanted him to amputate it which he declined. However the brace they gave him looks like a prosthetic. They have did a extremely poor job in helping him along the way . There’s was promises made that never followed through . They stopped all disability pay for a year now . They never sent a wound care nurse to fix his bandages . I while doing chemo and every

| 3 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings