Skip to main content

My husband had a lung transplant over a year ago, he consequently comitted suicide can you help me get some answers?

Atlanta, GA |

He was treated with far less than adequate medical treatment. To the point he felt as if they ignoring him and he would rather die than be subjected to their ajoined treatment any longer..

+ Read More

Filed under: Medical malpractice
Attorney answers 3


I'm very sorry for your loss though I do not see liability in the facts you provided. That being said, consult a medical malpractice attorney to review the records and advise you accordingly.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


I'm sorry to hear about this. Have a local lawyer investigate. You can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool.


Please call a local malpractice lawyer.

David B. Snyder, Esq.
6876 Buckley Road
Syracuse, NY 13212
Mr. Snyder is licensed to practice in New York and practices Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s work in Syracuse; he cannot offer legal advice in other states. This answer is meant to be a public service and not an attempt to solicit business. Moreover, my answer cannot be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. Unless I am retained in a matter and have completed a full investigation of the underlying facts and law, I cannot give an opinion on which to rely. Furthermore, unless your matter concerns New York law, I am not licensed to practice or give specific legal advice in your state.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer