Skip to main content

My huband was denied on his interview in juarez because they got hin crossing on 2008 what can i do is there something i can do

Wimauma, FL |
Attorney answers 3


If it's illegal reentry after removal, or after unlawful presence, he's stuck for 10 years.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.


Illegal reentry after deportation triggers the lifetime bar to readmission. Contact a competent and immigration attorney in your area immediately.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


More facts are needed to determine what options are available to reunite your husband with you. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review the facts of your case and advise you how best to proceed.

While this answer is provided by a Florida Bar Certified Expert in Immigration and Nationality Law, it is for general information purposes only and an attorney/client relationship is neither intended nor created. You should seek out qualified counsel to review your case and provide you with advice specific to your situation. Call +1-561-478-5353 to schedule a consultation with Mr. Devore.