Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


My great grandma died over 20 years ago and her house is still in her name, how do I get the house?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer