Skip to main content

My grandmother passed away in 2008 she had a pension in Kroger and I just found the papers, can I get it?

Fayetteville, AR |

This is money that she invested into it and it seems they have just kept it, how do I get this money out?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Present a death certificate if you are a named beneficiary.
If no beneficiary named-hire an attorney to open the estate if you are a named beneficiary in the estate plan.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer