Skip to main content

My granddaughter is from South Carolina, she wants to go to school in Girard, Ohio. Can my daughter just give gardianship for

West Farmington, OH |

the school year or does she have to go through temporary custody from a judge?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Go through juvenile to do it. May courts have forms that can be completed online or you should contact an attorney.