Asked in Wichita, KS

My former employer owes me back wages and some money she deducted from my last pay check that is unlawful.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings