Asked in Houston, TX

My father lost his green card while he was outside the US. What steps he needs to take to get an urgent replacement card or

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings