Skip to main content

My father becomes a USC before a was born ,but I was born abroad the country in wedlock,but I came ilegal to the US .

Los Angeles, CA |

Both my parents are dead know.Do I have tha chance to get Legal in this country

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

I would need more information to answer this question. I would suggest hiring an attorney. If you would like a free consultation, please feel free to contact me.
Nick Misiti
Misiti Global, PLLC.
716 830 7960


It is possible that you are already a US citizen.
The CCA can be complicated to those unfamiliar with it.
You are welcome to contact me with the details to analyze your case.


You may already be a US citizen. You have a complex case and need to seek the assistance of an immigration lawyer in your local area. Phone consulations and internet advice are not sufficient to fully advise you on your particular matter because documents need to be reviewed and many questions asked and answered. Immigration matters are complex and require individual attention and analysis.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer