Skip to main content

My father apply for me in 2006 under married or son over twenty one . How many more years I need .

Canada, KY |

I have more kids after my father apply the application .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Here is a link to the Visa Bulletin.

Married sons and daughters are category F3. They are currently processing those with a 2002 priority date (as you can see), so you have about 4 years to go - unless you are from one of the countries listed to the right, with different dates. Good Luck.

Massachusetts Immigration Attorney


Luis A. Guerra, Esq.
Law Office of Luis A. Guerra, PA
Atrium Centre
4801 South University Dr., Suite 252
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328

Law Office of Luis A. Guerra (954) 434-5800. This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice.


The link below is to the April 2012 Visa Bulletin.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer