Skip to main content

My exhusband was raided and from what is on news a pound of marijuana was found 9k in gift cards and 7k cash taken

Butler, PA |

He and new wife on 75k cash sureity each. Poss. Intent to deliver. Conspiracy are main charges. Prelim on monday. How can he get the bond reduced? Apparently they confessed to it all according to the local news

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


A criminal defense lawyer who handled serious drug cases will know exactly what to do. I would reduce the bail and work on proving the funds used to be legitimate. This will be a two step process, first a bail heating and then must likely a Nebia hearing.

Please call with any further questions.

Evan Hughes, Esq.


Both of them need the assistance of qualified criminal defense counsel experienced in drug defense. Although the case has already generated media attention, please post no further details on the Internet. I'm assuming from your question that you are trying to help. If that is the case contact a good attorney without delay. If you would like to talk privately about it without cost to you, feel free to contact me; I've got over twenty (20) years handling drug cases on both sides of the courtroom.
Bill Jones
(412) 551-4960


By your question and relationship with your ex husband, I'm not sure what your motive is in asking the question. He needs to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney who will be able to assist him with bail.



I have no motive we have adult children who are upset and i am considering using my property as surity

Robert C. Keller

Robert C. Keller


You are a good person. Have his lawyer speak to you before you take any action.


He needs to file a motion for a bail reduction with the district justice who is handling his case.


There are many factors to consider in bail. Sitting down with an attorney is vital. I understand that he or she cannot come into someone's office, but many attorneys would be willing to go to the prison, meet with them for a fee. Contact an attorney to sit with them and work something out.

Michael L. Doyle
(215) 900-5565

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer