Skip to main content

My ex-wife refuses to sign IRS Form 8332. How do I properly fill out the petition to have her held in contempt of court?

Sullivan, IL |

In the divorce judgement, I am given the right to claim 2 of my children. Because the decree says that my child support has to be current as of Jan. 15 of the following year, the IRS requires that I have a Form 8332 signed by the custodial parent. I just need to know how to fill out the blank petition that I got from the Moultrie County Circuit Clerk.

+ Read More

Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer