Skip to main content

My ex violated prob. for the 3rd time in 1 year. This time they are charged with 2nd degree felony. How much jail will they do?

Coral Springs, FL |

First VOP was for drug use, 2nd VOP was for driving with a suspended license. This time they are charged with two counts of pawning stolen goods.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


No way to tell. Cold be anything from more probation to prison. It depends on the facts, the judge and the prosecutor. Hire a lawyer ASAP.

John S. Riordan, Esq., RIORDAN & HERMAN, PL., West Palm Beach, FL, (561) 650-8291. Mr. Riordan is a former Palm Beach County Prosecutor and an experienced criminal defense lawyer handling cases in both State and Federal Courts throughout Florida. The answer provided is for educational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney for legal advice regarding the facts of your specific case and designed to help you with your personal needs.


Dealing in stolen property is a second degree felony punishable by up to 15 years. Obviously with serious charges like this he needs an attorney ASAP.
Please visit our web site

Daniel M. Berman This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


Unfortunately it does not look good. Both of my colleagues are correct. Get a local lawyer who can rep him on the pawn broker an cop charges. It could be probation, jail or prison. Depends on too many factors to answer adequately here.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at and put AVVO in the subject line.


I agree with the previous answers. It would also be important to know what he was on probation for.

Although AVVO answers provide a starting point, nothing replaces the opinion of a qualified DUI defense attorney knowledgable about the Judges and prosecutors near you. You should consult a local lawyer for legal advice.