Skip to main content

My ex signed and hand righted under penalty of perjury under the california law false info. to obtain restraining order

Concord, CA |

HI i live in California and like to know if i can do something with the accusation my ex told the court to obtain restraining order against me where she accused me of sending her text messages that i was going to be happy the day she was going to dead or she died and of blowing or pop her car tires with a knife and threaten her and her sister with a knife, she hand righted the info, in a sheet of paper or court form DV-100 page 5 of 5 if your familiar with this California domestic violence restraining order form and signed under penalty of perjury under the laws of the state of California the information is true and correct and told the judge she had seen me do it and judge did not found me guilty of this charges or accusations or pay in any debt as she demanded me to pay

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


In California, what is contained in legal pleadings are absolutely privileged, and you really don't have civil cause of action against her. Your only relief would be to file a complaint with the police in an attempt to charge her with perjury, that being your proof that she lied under penalty of perjury on Page 5 of her DV 100, and also her perjury in Court where she testified to the same proven false statements. This is what is presently available.

This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.