Asked in Durham, NC

My ex leaves our son at home alone with his in-laws, who speak *no* English. I'm concerned about safety. Does court care?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings