Asked in Edwardsburg, MI |

My ex is almost $10,000 behind in child support and I was told that that's the threshold here. What can I do to go after him?

4 attorney answers

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer