Skip to main content

My ex husband is not following court order to give my son his stuff and we can't get in contact with him.

Kissimmee, FL |

What should I do I want my son to have his stuff soon so i don't want to wait to go back to court what do i do. (i have a lawyer) (My ex is located in Brockton Massachusetts and i am located in Florida)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Only your own lawyer can tell you what is best to do since he/she knows all the facts and we do not. Good luck.

This information is a general answer and is not specific to any particular case. Carin Manders Constantine, Esq. 727-456-0032/ 727-488-8272


You need to direct this question to your lawyer. Otherwise we here, are just working to second guess him and his strategies. That's not a proper course for us to take.


You must contact your attorney.

Bill Rosenfelt 407-462-8787 (Orlando/Longwood/Central Florida)

Please be advised that any answers or information disseminated above do not constitute legal advice and that the attorney responsible for this posting is merely attempting to participate in a Q & A session intended to be helpful but certainly not intended to be legal advice. It is important that you understand that no attorney-client relationship has been formed and that the attorney has no obligation to follow up with you with your legal issue unless you separately contact said attorney and arrange for him to legally represent you.


Definitely a matter to take up with your existing counsel.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer