My ex husband has threatened to create a FB page about me for humiliation and fax garbage to my employer if I don't rush my atto

Marianna, FL |

Attorney to draw up papers for termination of rights so he doesn't pay child support. Is this blackmail? I have these threats in text and email I get 15 to 2o messages a day about this and he broke in my FB and posted lies about me on my page

You need to let your attorney now that he is doing this. It is completely inappropriate. Discuss appropriate remedies with your attorney.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

Immediately notify your lawyer, and stop listening to your soon to be ex.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.