Skip to main content

My ex-husband and his new wife are making slander comments on the Internet about me and doing the same comments to my son

Denton, TX |
Attorney answers 3


Tell them to immediately stop or you will file harassment charges and sue them for defamation.

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit Good luck!


Spend a couple hundred bucks for a local lawyer to send them a strong "cease and desist" letter, and that should put an end to this nonsense.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


Here's a few suggestions:

1. Attorney cease and desist letter;

2. Go back to family law court and get an order prohibiting your ex from doing this if it is his son;

3. File a police report but don't expect much cooperation from law enforcement.

4. Complain to whatever web sites are hosting the comments.

This is not legal advice but a general comment on society based on a limited set of hypothetical circumstances. No one should act or refrain from acting based on these comments without seeking appropriately licensed legal or professional advice. The author disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on his comments.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer