Skip to main content

My ex-fiance and I broke up. She won't let me have my belongings which are at her house in prince edward county va.

Rice, VA |

I have numerous tools, guns, clothes, zero turn mower, etc. The prince edward sheriff's office says there is nothing they can do. Told me to go see the clerk of court in farmville. Do I have any options?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


File a Motion For Judgment in Detinue in the General District Court.

This response does not create an attorney-client relationship and is intended for general information purposes only. For specific information regarding your case, call my office at 757-533-5400 to schedule a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer