I am a student on OPT ( 1 Visa ) expiring in Mayn't . I asked my employer ( International corporation , LL ) if they will petition for me before 4 / 1 / 13 for an HOB but they asked me to wait . I have an MBA from my home country and another MA from a US University . I am a project manager , I am bilingual and I am one of the translator for the company website and I manage the " market " of my home country for the company . I could become a certified translator / interpreter . I can't take any chances while waiting and be in my grace period before I know it just because my employer didn't care to let me know their decision ahead of time . If I retain a good lawyer , do I have other options ? Green card application as a " special abilities " ? Or International manager ? Teacher of my native language ? No marriage for meSorry, meant F1 Visa and my EAD card is expiring in May 2013.