Skip to main content

My employer hasn't paid 9 month wage. Now his lawyer saying it was joing venture. Since I invested money. DLSE or need lawyer?

San Jose, CA |

1. He did not pay me my wages. But he did give me just enough money to pay rent, groceries, and etc. (less than 5k)
2. I invested several thousand dollars. Now they are saying it's was joing venture therefore, they do not owe any money but i owe them for damages.
3. his lawyer accusing me of stealing company money (money that he gave me with company check plus debit card w/ my name on it which i used after approval)

Shall I just get help from DLSE or need labor lawyer? Thank you.

+ Read More

Filed under: Employment
Attorney answers 1


You should consult an attorney in California to pursue a Wage and Hour claim as soon as possible.