Asked in Tunica, MS

My dui case was dismissed by the Justice court judge. My lawyer said all I have to do is send in my court abstract to the dmv?

Sponsored Listings

2 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Avvo DUI email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings