Skip to main content

My doctor said that my gingery was a category 3 what does that mean and how much compensation is that compared to a category 2

Federal Way, WA |

My doctor said this what he is writing in his report he also said they might want to put it down to a category 2 what does this keen interns of money in the state of Washington

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Need more facts about the "injury". Was it an injury to the hand, spine, face? These are all answers that affect the potential evaluation. Additionally, it is virtually impossible to evaluate a claim without conducting a thorough investigation and reviewing all of your medical records. You should consult an attorney to perform this investiation and advise you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


There is no way to put a number on a case without knowing all the facts and circumstances, thus, use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to find a lawyer in your state, and call to discuss.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


You should hire a lawyer to explain all this and let them negotiate this for you. The insurance company will take advantage of you if you try to negotiate your own settlement. It is well worth it.


Washington Attorney here to answer. As the other attorneys indicated it depends upon the body part in question. Luckily there is an easy answer. The following link will show you the information you need. Just find the appropriate year and are of injury.

Finally, if there is going to be a dispute over Cat 2 or Cat 3, it may be worth hiring an attorney to fight for the higher rating!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer