Skip to main content

My daughter was hurt at mcdonalds on indoor playground ended up with 2 inch scar and 1500 medical bills.all info was submitted

Orlando, FL |

To mcdonalds insurance to find out they are now saying its not their fault. Yet my daughter did not go there with a scar n medical bills.... What do i do now?????

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Not to be brash but you should do what you should have done immediately and hire an attorney to handle this matter and not try to do it yourself.

Daniel M. Berman This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.


You should speak with a personal injury attorney about this case, as iy sounds as tho you are trying to reaolve this on your own. To recover, you need to be able to establish liability as well as the injury. Most attorneys offer free initial consultations so you can at least get some sense of whether the facts are there or not. Good luck.


You should hire a personal injury attorney. Without an attorney, the insurance company is going either (a) deny liability and offer you nothing, or (b) give you a low-ball, 'take-it-or-leave-it' offer designed to make you go away.

Protect your rights and hire an experienced personal injury attorney in your area. Most injury attorneys will give you a free consultation and will accept your case for a % of the recovery, if any, and will not bill you hourly.

Insurance companies are businesses, and their goal is to make money. Without an attorney you are at a disadvantage.

Disclaimer: This does not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship has been formed through this answer.


Sorry to hear your daughter was hurt... The best thing for you to do is retain a personal injury attorney to assist you in this matter. Most will not charge you unless they make a recovery - and even then, the charges come out of the settlement. If you would like to discuss the matter in better detail feel free to call one of the attorneys at my office for a free legal consultation. I hope she feels better.
David Shiner


I am very sorry to hear about your situation and your little girl.

In your question, you do not indicate how your daughter was injured, age of your daughter, where the scar is located and the extent of the scarring. These are important considerations.
It is very important that you contact a personal injury attorney. If you do not already have an attorney, I would be happy to discuss your options with you. Do not attempt to negotiate with McDonalds, as you can see from their intial response, they will attempt to take advantage of you.

Michelle L. Kelson

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer