Skip to main content

My daughter was dismissed from school because she made a complaint to the police about racist bullies to protect herself.

Lake Forest, IL |

Can you give me advice and a few lawyer referrals that can help get compensation back via litigation or even pro-bono?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Use Find a Lawyer tab to solicit attorneys


You can find lawyers in your area by clicking on the Find a Lawyer link at the top of this page but do not count on finding one who will take your case without compensation. Furthermore, what financial loss can you show which would justify a lawsuit? Best wishes to your daughter for finding a school that is more suited to her needs.


Check your local school board policies and administrative procedures for a complaint or grievance mechanism at the school. Follow them precisely, as they are enforceable and have tight timelines. Use the Find a Lawyer link on this page to find an education attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer