Skip to main content

My daughter has whiplash from beging hit by a car she has seen a chiropractor and has to go again next week

Fort Plain, NY |

My daughter and her friend where on there way to school at the high school entrance there is a cross the where going to cross the lady waved them on the friend got across my daughter did not she was struck in the hip and the driver did not stop the driver has goten tickets and shouldnt there have been a school crossing gaurd.Then the hospital we went to stmarys by ambulance from the school we get to hospital they take her off strecher put in wheelchair and right to the waiting room when we got there stayin in there the hole time about 20min then we got called in then back to the waiting room then into another room then another and another then back to waiting room then got xrays then waited for dr and i ask nurse for something for pain mind u 6hr in waiting room after beging hit by car

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


I do not see a legal question.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.


You have raised a lot of issues, but haven't really asked a question. Your daughter is entitled to No Fault benefits and may have potential claims as well. You would be wise to consult with a local personal injury attorney.

New York Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney Serving NYC, Long Island, Westchester and the surrounding areas. The information provided herein is not, and is not intended to be, legal advice. The content herein is for information and educational purposes only, and is based on the limited information provided. Any information provided is not intended to, and does not, create any attorney/client relationship where none exists. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney. While this posting is made for informational purposes only for the AVVO community, to the extent one seeks to contact me based on the content herein, or that this may be viewed by some to be attorney advertising, please be advised of the following: *Attorney Advertising


If your daughter or her friend was injured in a motor vehicle accident, then they should see a personal injury lawyer to protect their rights.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or


Your daughter and friend may have bodily injury claims. They are certainly entitled to no fault benefits. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area who will discuss the potential claims. If your asking about a claim against the hospital for the inconvenience, it is unlikely there is any legal remedy.

Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.


May we answer a question or provide guidance?

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Just to add that the lady who waved is liable as well. It's called a "wave on" case. Retain a personal injury lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755



This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer