Skip to main content

My daughter has a rental house-can she ask him to move out so her mother can move in without problems.he is behind in rent.

Ringgold, GA |

my son in law made a oral agreement with the tenant to pay a certain amt every wk.if the tenant fails to do so he has to get out.can he just ask the tenant to move because her mom is going to rent it or will this cause problems.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


May cause problems. Lemme guess:oral agreement, nothing in writing? Daughter will likely have to evict IAW GA law.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.