Skip to main content

My daughter' principle change her classroom for lower size and add 2-3 student the same classroom. she move only my daughter

Winnetka, CA |

unfortunately my daughter is very sad and ,no more interest to go to school.principle told me this classroom is advance and she is basic .but she kept few student ,they have the same grad as my daughter. again she only moved out my daughter. which is her previous teacher made decision she can go to that classroom.I don't know what should i do .almost every single day for a week i went to my daughter's school and talk to principle. my daughter is steers out and start to back answer to me ,some night she is crying very loud (middle of the night). i am afraid she is getting depression hope i could explain you.please help my daughter.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry that your daughter is taking this change so hard, and I urge you to work with her to help her develop the skills for dealing comfortably with changes in her circumstances. This is not the kind of action by school administrators for which you have a right to review by the legal system. You can complain to the school, make pleas and arguments and entreaties to the school. But ultimately, unless you can persuade the school to reverse the classroom assignment, you will need to acquiesce in the school's administrative action.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer