Skip to main content

My dad is a domineering and paranoid man, and will not give me my green card. Is there anything I can do? I'm 27 years old.

Glendale, CA |

I'm hoping to find a way to get my greed card behind his back. I have my social number, green card number and a photo copy of my before green card.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Green cards
Attorney answers 3


You can file an I-90 and have a duplicate replacement card delivered to an address that only you control.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500


You should contact an immigration attorney and this issue can be resolved.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Hi hope you are well. File for a replacement card. Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer