Skip to main content

My cousin forged my mother life insurance check for 15000 and also her ssi totaled in 7000 what can i im only 19

Milwaukee, WI |

my mother died andplease help he said i can move in so i went to jail he was reciving my ssi then my life insurance police came and he forged my name and took 15000 and left me 5000 what can i do im low on funds

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


report it to the police. they can investigate and review the signature!

In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship. You should seek counsel in your geographic area regarding any specific questions.


Your question raises more questions than can even be answered here. Please either report this to the police or seek advice of a qualified criminal defense attorney if you believe you may be responsibility in the forgery or fraud.