Skip to main content

My child's father owes me over $5000 in child support, the court wont do anything to him. What should i do?

Morristown, TN |

We were married. I have full custody. He has 3 other children that he is also not paying on. I go to court many times every year and nothing is done about this. Should I hire a private attorney and if so how much would it cost and would it help at all.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes, I think an attorney that handles collections will be a big help, and that person can be paid by percentage of whatever they recover, so you really can't lose.