Skip to main content

My case is as follows: Seeking legal representation to preserve legal rights on medical malpractice, below standard of care.

Fort Lauderdale, FL |

My case is as follows: Seeking legal representation to preserve legal rights.
On April of 2011 I had a hair transplant procedure at a Dr. Bolton´s office in Ft. Lauderdale.
During all this time since day one, I experienced constant skin bumps growth along the scar area from the back of the head to the back of both ears.
The bumps have made me habit of touching, poping and scratching in a continous manner all day, week and month long.
The growth are perceptively weekly.This post surgery possibility was never told by the surgeon that it could be a permanent thing.
Objectively, I waited all this reasonable time (20 months) for it to subside but it hasn´t-
I suspect it is something I am going to have to deal with for longer and endless time.
Based on a Dr. Response over the internet this is ca

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your title seems to say that you are seeking an attorney in this forum. Here's good advice: Get a copy of your medical records and go see an attorney who specializes in medical negligence cases. After a discussion with him/her will you be able to know where you stand or what steps need to be taken to know where you stand. Have you been to see another doctor who specializes in the same type of care? What does he or she think? These are important questions to ask you and for you to talk to an attorney about. No one can fully evaluate your case with just this information you have provided. Be careful. There is a short statute of limitations for medical negligence cases. See an attorney soon if you want to pursue this.

This is not intended as specific legal advice to you or about your case. The only way to provide that is for you to have a conference with an attorney so they can ask you questions about your claim, read records and learn far more than is contained in your note. No attorney-client privilege is established by this response.


First, you should be very careful naming doctors on public sites. You have to protect your medical privacy as well as avoid a future defamation claim. I agree with Attorney Kelner that you need to act quickly and have a lawyer review your confidential medical records. Med mal cases are very limited by strict deadlines.


I'm sorry to hear about your hair transplant problems. A local med mal lawyer can order your records and bills and send to an expert to review to ascertain whether there was a breach of the standard of care.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer