My car was totalled and my airbags didnt deploy, car had never been in an accident before, driver & passanger injured, can i sue

Fort Wayne, IN |

my car was totalled and my airbags didnt deploy, car had never been in an accident before, driver & passanger injured, can i sue

Sure, you can always sue. But what for? Are your injuries so severe that it is worth spending $25,000 or more to file suit against the vehicle manufacturer to show a malfunction? You must do a cost analysis with your attorney to determine if it is worth it. Good luck.
Peter Hart

I agree with attorney Hart, although I think his cost estimate for a products liability suit against a major car manufacturer is very conservative.

Consult with a local personal injury attorney and see whether or not you have an economically viable claim.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.