Skip to main content

My brother is in prison can i make a deal with the DA to get a shorter sentence or transfered closer to home?

Ocala, FL |

my brother is in prison and i want to goto the DA and ask to make a deal to get my brother out, or reduced sentence, and closer to home....

the deal i would like to make is

I know a drug dealer i can turn in..maybe more then here is what i would in return
1. get my brother out, or reduced sentence, and closer to home
2. a car from the impound lot of my choice if possible..
3. emunity...from any charges

I really do not know what todo and want to protect my self in the process...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You should consult an attorney in private before taking any action on this matter.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for information purposes. Since the facts of each case are different, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under an attorney-client privilege, so that competent advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions.


This is definitely not the forum to discuss this matter. Go speak with an attorney in the area where your brother's case was held. Some of what you're asking about is possible to accomplish in some jurisdictions but you will not get the answers you're looking for here.

Go speak with an EXPERIENCED criminal lawyer about this.

James Davis


This is possible, although not common at all. You may make an appointment with me to discuss this in person.