Skip to main content

My boyfriend of 7 years was arrested for a warrant he had for no drivers license He was told once he goes to the county jail

Lubbock, TX |

Ice will have a hold in him. He has been in the US since he was 6months old and has never gone back to El Salvador. He was raised here,went to scool here, and even graduated from job corps. Im also aware in about 2002 he had TPS for El Salvador, but then it termed and was ordered to return to el salvador. Which he never did because his family was here and has never been over there. We have two children together and id the bread winner. The only bad thing is when he was stopped he showed false documentation. What can we do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


How did they know he had no license? They must have probable cause for a warrant to issue. Contact a criminal defense attorney asap as well as an immigration attorney.


Meet with an attorney ASAP

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


You can hire a criminal defense attorney and an immigration attorney. You've got damage control to do on both issues, and one will affect the other.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.