My boyfriend is supposedly being charges for two counts of armed robbery & vehicular car jacking , aggravated battery please hlp

Peoria, IL |

I need an estimate at about how much time he can get even though there was no weapon found

If they are saying a gun was used 21 years is the minimum.

Who is they ? They searched and never found the gun and he wasn't alone

Melissa I. Smejkal

Melissa I. Smejkal

The state. If a gun was alleged its 21 years minimum.

So, if he is facing the next 21 years in prison as a minimum, and these are very serious charges, he should realize that only a diligent criminal defense attorney with decades of experience can help him the most.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,

Wish we had the money to Adford one

Even if it was not a firearm, depending on the facts of the case and your boyfriend's criminal history, he is still looking at many, many years in the department of corrections. He needs a good lawyer.

The information contained above is merely an assessment based on limited information given. It was not intended to be legal advice. A face-to-face consultation is necessary before actual legal advice can be given

If he were to be found guilty of all the named charges, your future with your boyfriend will be limited to cards, letters and perhaps some brief times at tables in visitation rooms, for several, several decades.

Your boyfriend is facing very serious charges, that can lead to substantial prison term. The best thing that your boyfriend can do is retain an experienced criminal defense attorney.

For information check out: http://tufflawfirm.com/practice-areas/dui