Skip to main content

My boyfriend got 2 years with 85% time. How much time he do in actual prision

South El Monte, CA |

his been in county four months and its his first time in state prision

+ Read More

Filed under: Criminal defense
Attorney answers 2


More information is needed in order to give you an accurate answer - What is the current charge for which he is going to prison? Does he have a previous strike?


Two ways to arrive at a ROUGH calculation: (1) take the 24 months, subtract 4 months, multiply by 85%; (2) take the 24 months, multiply by 85%, subtract actual time served in county jail.

By the way, CDC will calculate his release date.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer