My boss is harassing me on the job. I have reported the problem and it has continued. I don't know what else to do.

Saint Louis, MO |

I recently got a new supervisor who is making my life miserable. Within the last 5 months, I have been written up for taking time off work that was approved by another supervisor.
I applied for another job within the organization and the new supervisor reported to the hiring person I had poor work performance. This was unture and could not be validated.
Now my supervisor has reduced my work hours despite the signed agreement with human resources causing me to lose pay.

Is there anyone I can talk to that handles employment law. The specific area is health care.

Thank you!

If your supervisor is violating your rights or harassing you because of a protected government classification for example Age, Race, Religion, Gender, National Origin ..etc... then you may have a case for discrimination under the EEOC or the State equivilant which in my state of California is the Department of Fair Housing and Employment (DFEH).

So in other words...no, you have no rights as an employee for any reason other than discrimination. How completely unfair and disturbing!