My boss asked me for sexual favors many times i ended up sleeping with him and now he fired me can file for sexual harassment

Topsfield, MA |

i worked in company as sales person when i started my work my boss expressed that he has a crush on me he said in many time how beautiful i'm and then it went even farther he started telling me that he dream about me at night and then he said that he want to sleep with me i expressed disgust and i told him it's not gonna happen but he kept doing that everyday at the end i felt that i will loos my job so i started to sweet talk him send him texts telling that i want him to and i want to sleep with him just to keep him away untill i find another job but end up sleeping with him now i after i did sleep with several times he fired me can i file for sexual harassment, when i told him i will he said it was consensual sex

Yes. You should contact an attorney immediately.
I suggest that you google "mass nela" and look for the mass. employment lawyers' website.

Do you want accurate, personalized, legal advice that you can rely on? You will have to hire an attorney, not ask on Avvo. I am not your attorney and am not creating an attorney-client relationship by this post. I am therefore giving only general advice. This advice may not apply to you or your situation; may not take account of all possibilities, and may not match the advice I would give to a client. DO NOT rely on this advice or any other advice on Avvo to make your legal decisions. If you want an answer to a legal question you should retain an attorney who is licensed in your state.

Concur with Attorney Hammarlund.

It sounds as thought the sex was consensual, but that does not make sexual harassment in the work place acceptable.

I am licensed only in the Commonwealth of Virginia, I try to provide sound guidance but I am not providing legal advice, you are urged to contact an attorney in your home state for specific guidance and legal advice. We do not have an attorney-client relationship and I am under no obligation to respond to subsequent emails or phone calls. I wish you the best of luck.

On these facts you should definitely consult with a skilled employment attorney in your state. Be prepared for a grueling experience if the matter proceeds to litigation, of course.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

This maids owner from haleon, nj demands sex from applicants that are desperate for work!! My friend applied and got an interview set up. He had told her he only had 2 days available for her to work. When she expressed that she needs more hours he asked her what would he get in return f he gave her more hours. He had also repeatedly told her that he wants to get to nw her better and again had said what is he getting in return. The guy amed Julio is married and known for doing this at work. The girls are afraid to say know bever he threatens to fire them and they are mostly single mothers. He needs to be stopped. Should I call the cops on him??

Company is called THE MAIDS located on Belmont ave in haledon, nj

I'm sorry to hear about your ordeal. Bottom line is that you need to search Avvo for an employment lawyer in your state and get a free consultation.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.